Do you have a mechanic you can trust to take care of all your car service needs in the Raleigh area? The next time your “service engine soon” light appears, don’t hesitate to contact Central Lube, located in Clayton and Smithfield, North Carolina. We’ve been providing car maintenance services since 1997. Call (919) 763-1377 (Clayton) or (919) 763-1378 (Smithfield) to set up an appointment today.
Our Car Services
At Central Lube, we offer a wide variety of auto maintenance services, including the following:
- Engine Flush: This engine maintenance removes sludge buildup caused by too-infrequent oil changes from the engine’s moving parts.
- Serpentine Belt Replacement: Since a serpentine belt keeps the alternator, the water pump, and other essential engine parts in working order, it’s important to ensure yours is doing exactly what it should be.
- Fuel Injection: We clean clogged or dirty fuel injectors.
- Fuel Filter Replacement: These filters can become clogged over time, leading to engine stalls and other problems.
- Air Filter Replacement: A blocked air filter can result in decreased gas mileage, so it’s better to buy a replacement than lose money every time you fill up your tank.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement: Did you know that a car’s interior can have up to six times more pollution than the ambient air? Cabin air filters help cut down on the amount of contaminants that enter your car.
- Wiper Blades: A clear view of the road is essential for safe driving, especially when conditions are less than ideal.
- Transmission Fluid Flush: Over time, transmission fluid can become contaminated and damage one of the most complex parts of your car.
- Radiator Coolant Flush: Avoid the disaster of an overheated engine by replacing the coolant in your radiator.
- Power Steering Service: The high pressures placed on the fluid in your power steering cause it to break down over time.
- Differential Service: Neglecting to replace your differential fluid can lead to gear corrosion. Regular auto service can help prevent differential failure.
- Transfer Case Service: In four-wheel-drive vehicles, the transfer case divides the engine’s power between the front and rear axles. Fluid breakdown can lead to transfer case failure.
Keep your Car in Perfect Condition!
Contact Us Today
If you’re looking for a reliable technician for your next car tune up, don’t hesitate to contact us today at (919) 763-1377 (Clayton) or (919) 763-1378 (Smithfield), and check out our specials to see how you can save money. In addition to our auto maintenance services, our mechanics at www.central-lube.com also offers vehicle inspections in Clayton and Smithfield, NC, just a short drive away from Raleigh. Service your car before the unthinkable becomes reality.